Terms and Conditions – Christmas Parties 2022
- The deposit of £15.00 per person must be sent to the venue within 7 days of provisional booking.
- Non‐payment of the deposit will result in your booking being cancelled.
- All payments are non‐transferable and non‐refundable and cannot be used for any other goods and services (deposit, full and drinks pre‐order payment).
- The final payment is due 27th October 2022, as specified in the booking acknowledgment, non‐payment will result in your booking being cancelled. Any bookings made after this date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Unpaid outstanding balance options will be removed from the online shop on 14th November 2022 and any associated deposit payments lost.
- Any adjustments must be confirmed in writing and subject to approval by the venue.
- Additional places are subject to availability.
- Food pre‐orders are essential and must be returned by the date specified on your confirmation. If they are not received by this date your party will all be allocated their menu choices and changes cannot be made.
- Pre‐ordered drinks must be paid for 2 working days prior to your event.
- Drinks / Cocktail vouchers are non‐refundable and valid only for the night they are purchased for.
Cancellation by the Venue
- In the event that the venue has to cancel any event or package, an alternative date will be offered, or a full refund given.
- The venue reserves the right to alter, amend or change any content, menus or prices in the brochure should circumstances demand.
Table and Seating Plans
- Your menu forms are also your seating plans
- Our tables seat 10 people. Parties may be combined with others to make a complete table.
- For bookings over 10 people the venue will decide the allocation of tables to your party.
- The names and orders on the menu forms will be taken as your final numbers and orders. Changes cannot be made.
- We require all menu choices and dietary requirements by 11th November 2022. After this time, we cannot guarantee your choices can be accommodated.
All-Inclusive Drinks Wristbands
- Drinks available with the all‐inclusive drink's wristbands include: draught house lager (pint or ½ pint), draught house cider (pint or ½ pint), small glass of house red or white wine, glass of Prosecco, single house spirit and mixer (gin, vodka and whiskey) and draught soft drinks.
- Only one drink per person will be served at a time.
- Offer is only available if ALL the guests in your party pre‐book either the all‐inclusive drinks package, or the all‐inclusive soft drink package.
- We operate a responsible drinking policy. The venue reserves the right to refuse service.
- SMART DRESS
- Absolutely NO: Ripped denim, T‐shirts, football shirts, trainers or baseball caps.
- It is the responsibility of the organiser of each party to make sure that this dress code is communicated to ALL members of their party. Anyone who does not adhere to the dress code will be turned away on the evening.
- Entry is at the complete discretion of the venue and its authorised agents. Licensed door supervisors will monitor entry and will refuse entry if your attire does not match the criteria specified.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given to any individuals or party who are refused entry on the door.
- Any guests who are fortunate enough to look under 25 will be required to show proof of age; Photo License, Passport or Pass Accredited Cards. Guests who cannot provide proof of age when requested will be refused alcohol service.
- Royal Armouries and New Dock Hall, reserves the right to refuse entry of overly intoxicated guests, and at any point, remove from the event any person whose condition, in the opinion of the management team, interferes or is likely to interfere with the enjoyment of other guests and safety of the event.
STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY